"Knowledge, Integrity and Committment"
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Historic Rivertowns of Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington, Dobbs Ferry as well as Briarcliff Manor. From information on the local community, to advice about finding a mortgage or preparing your home to sell, it's all available here on my web site.
You can also search for your dream home by viewing Westchester houses for sale with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
"I will help you acheive success with your personal goals---Finding the home of your dreams and Maximizing your return when Selling your current home."
- Professional personal service and expert in The Rivertowns, Briarcliff ,and White Plains areas
- Certified Relocation Specialist:successfully sold top executives in Fortune 500 companies
- Certified Fine Homes Specialist
- Ranked in the Top 10 agent in Marketshare/Sales Volume for all Rivertowns and Briarcliff (as per MLS)
- #1 in Sales in Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow as per MLS
- Sold Highest Sale price home in Philipse Manor
- Sold Highest Sale price Home in Sleepy Hollow Manor
- Sold Highest Sale price Home in Tarrytown in over 4 years
- Specializing in Mid-Century and Historic Homes in Westchester
- High rate of repeat business & personal referrals from satisfied buyers & sellers
- Skilled negotiator & closer. Dedicated & Hardworking
- Superior market knowledge
- Chair, Hudson River Museum fundraising Gala
- Committee member,fundraiser,Phelps Memorial Hospital, Lyndhurst National Historic Trust & The Rotary of Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow & Irvington
- Past President & Treasurer & Current Board member, Philipse Manor Garden Club
- High Traffic Personal Website with over 10,000 "hits" a month
* Closed transactions for 2007-2012 in sales and listings total in excess of $82,250,000.
You are invited to "friend me"
PERSONAL INFORMATION: "As a 27 year resident of Philipse Manor in historic Sleepy Hollow, my husband & I delight in our 3 school-age boys, working in our garden, and giving back to the community with numerous local charities."
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
* Ranked #1 in Sales Volume in Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow.
*Sold the Highest Priced home in the History of Philipse Manor.
*Sold the Highest Priced home in Sleepy Hollow Manor.
*Sold Highest Price Home in Tarrytown since 2006